- May 16
- And the U.S title for Aussie horror ROAD TRAIN is….....
- Posted by Deljhp - 16/05/10 at 11:59 AM
Aha! The question of just how they’ll be marketing Dean Francis’s Australian supernatural horror Road Train to a U.S audience (most of which probably would'nt recognise what a “Road Train” is) the has been answered, with the appearance of some early promo art for the American release. The flick is to get a - minimal but quite effective, and for once sympathetic - name change to Road Kill. Starring Xavier Samuel, Bob Morley Georgina Haig and Sophie Lowe, the movie is set to open later this year. Links to a trailer, plus a new making of video below.
Synopsis: Four young friends on a camping adventure in outback Australia are run off the road by a mystery road train - a massive three-trailer truck. With their own 4x4 wrecked and the road train stopped, the friends march off to remonstrate with the driver. But there is no one to be found. Suddenly, the silence is broken by the sound of gunshots. A distant figure screams and runs towards them. Are they witnesses to a murder? There’s no time to discuss it. The friends commandeer the road train. The next town is only three hours away. But the next town is somewhere they will never reach. What they discover inside the vehicle’s trailers proves more terrifying than anything out there on that lonely road.
- Korean horror thriller THE WICKED goes theatrical
- Nothing Infernal about REVENGE OF THE GREEN DRAGONS
- Because you know it makes sense SHARKNADO 2 on DVD
- First there was INK. Now look who’s in THE FRAME
- Third Window Films offer us a LESSON OF EVIL
- Kung Po Flesh is on the menu in EVIL FEED
- New trailer for KILLERS
- In a Nutshell: GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY