- May 16
- And the U.S title for Aussie horror ROAD TRAIN is….....
- Posted by Deljhp - 16/05/10 at 11:59 AM
Aha! The question of just how they’ll be marketing Dean Francis’s Australian supernatural horror Road Train to a U.S audience (most of which probably would'nt recognise what a “Road Train” is) the has been answered, with the appearance of some early promo art for the American release. The flick is to get a - minimal but quite effective, and for once sympathetic - name change to Road Kill. Starring Xavier Samuel, Bob Morley Georgina Haig and Sophie Lowe, the movie is set to open later this year. Links to a trailer, plus a new making of video below.
Synopsis: Four young friends on a camping adventure in outback Australia are run off the road by a mystery road train - a massive three-trailer truck. With their own 4x4 wrecked and the road train stopped, the friends march off to remonstrate with the driver. But there is no one to be found. Suddenly, the silence is broken by the sound of gunshots. A distant figure screams and runs towards them. Are they witnesses to a murder? There’s no time to discuss it. The friends commandeer the road train. The next town is only three hours away. But the next town is somewhere they will never reach. What they discover inside the vehicle’s trailers proves more terrifying than anything out there on that lonely road.
- HERO OF SHAOLIN on UK DVD
- RABID DOGS arrive on UK DVD & Blu
- English subbed trailer for VENGEANCE OF AN ASSASSIN
- Hellboy, Robocop, The Punisher and Jaa ply SKIN TRADE
- Visit THE WORLD OF KANAKO at the London Film Festival
- Fantasy horror BLACK BUTLER arrives in the UK
- THE VISITOR: Blu-Ray Review
- Times aren’t hard for THE INCREDIBLE MELTING MAN