- Jun 11
- China goes Blair Witch at ‘31 Degrees North Latitude’
- Posted by Deljhp - 11/06/10 at 08:05 AM
Mainland China isn’t exactly well known for being a power house of Horror movie production (in fact for a while during the Olympics they actually banned them) so it was a surprise to discover out of the blue that they’ve gone and produced a Blair Witch style video cam docu-horror, titled Video Cassette of 31 Degrees North Latitude. Looses something in the translation we’ll grant you, but watch the trailer and this actually looks pretty damn good.
The story revolves around a group of scientists who travel into a remote region of China (at 31 Degrees North Latitude) infamous for strange occurrences, to do research in the legend of a mythical creature ‘The Wild man of China.’ From the clip, something tells us it finds them first, and its none too friendly. Here’s hoping this gets a release in Hong Kong soon, so we can pick it up on DVD. Trailer at the link.
- HOW TO USE GUYS WITH SECRET TIPS hits U.K. stores
- Trailer for Thai compilation horror 3AM (3D) Part 2
- In A Nutshell: ALAN PARTRIDGE: ALPHA PAPA
- Poster and trailer for J-horror JUHOU 2405
- The UK is SAVING GENERAL YANG on DVD
- Korean crime thriller FRIEND 2 gets U.S release
- A GAME OF ASSASSINS finally starts on Dec 26
- Epic KING NARESUAN series reaches number 5!?