- Aug 19
- Cuba has Zombies and JUAN OF THE DEAD trailers prove it!
- Posted by Deljhp - 19/08/10 at 07:07 PM
Has the Zomedy sub genre run its course? Cuba thinks not, and they are well on the way to producing a post apocalyptic undead infested comedy horror of their very own, Juan of the Dead (Juan de los muertos ) and there’s not one but two teaser trailers appeared online to prove it. A Spanish-Cuban co production Juan was written and directed by Alejandro Brugués, and stars Alexis Díaz de Villegas, Jorge Molina, Jazz Vilá and Andros Perugorría. Groan inducing pun of a title aside - the trailers do look good fun - here’s hoping it heads our way soon, when its released in the new year.
Synopsis: Juan is a typical slacker, forty years old. One day Havana begins to fill with zombies. Juan decides that the best way to cope with it is to prosper. "Juan of the dead, kills your loved ones" is his slogan, and its mission is to help people get rid of those infected around them ... for a price. But the situation gets worse, and while everyone is out to sea to get away, John is left with no choice but to become a hero, staying to defend their country and protect their home from turning into a real bloodbath.
- Are we ready for a FIRESTORM?!
- Hong Kong celebrates new year AS THE LIGHT GOES OUT
- Poster & trailer for Malay horror THE TRANSCEND
- New poster for THE EXTREME FOX
- Official poster and trailer for NINJA II: SHADOW OF A TEAR
- The End is Nigh: Apocalyptic Blu-ray double bill review
- SHACKLED: DVD review
- Behold! Full trailer for GOTHIC LOLITA BATTLE BEAR Z