- Sep 06
- First trailer for Korean fantasy A WEREWOLF BOY
- Posted by Deljhp - 06/09/12 at 05:45 PM
Hate to say we told you so....but last month we dropped word that new kid on the block helmer Jo Sung-hee’s debut feature - the horror fantasy A Werewolf Boy - was set to appear at this years Toronto International Film Festival, and a trailer shouldn’t be too far off. Well, we’ll take a moment to feel ever so slightly smug...then send you off on your merry way, down to the link to check it out. Looks kinda good we have to say!
Synopsis: Summoned by an unexpected phone call, an elderly woman visits a cottage the way she used to when she was a young girl. She remembers a boy she knew half a century before. Moving to a peaceful village when she was a girl she discovered a “wolf boy,” hiding his large, contorted body in the darkness. The girl, now a woman, has never been able to purge the images of his wild eyes and animal-like behavior from her mind. She recalls teaching the boy how to wait patiently before a meal, how to wear clothes, how to speak, how to write and other human behaviors so that he could one day live like a normal man. She opened her heart to the innocent boy and he fell in love with the girl, the only person to ever show him affection. However when threatened, he let loose his bestial instincts and became the subject of the villagers’ fears. In order to save the life of the boy who risked his to be by her side, she left him with a promise: “Wait for me. I’ll come back for you.”
- The UK is SAVING GENERAL YANG on DVD
- Korean crime thriller FRIEND 2 gets U.S release
- A GAME OF ASSASSINS finally starts on Dec 26
- Epic KING NARESUAN series reaches number 5!?
- Are we ready for a FIRESTORM?!
- Hong Kong celebrates new year AS THE LIGHT GOES OUT
- Poster & trailer for Malay horror THE TRANSCEND
- New poster for THE EXTREME FOX