- Sep 22
- First trailer for Malay horror SEMBUNYI
- Posted by Deljhp - 22/09/12 at 12:28 PM
As we all know horror flicks from south East Asia can be a mixed affair in terms of quality, but the first trailer for Malay horror Sembunyi (aka ‘Hide’) has production values way above what we’d usually expect. Wouldn't mind getting our hands of a copy of this one bit!
'Hide' opens in local cinemas in Malaysia, 22 November, 2012
Synopsis: Aishah is a young woman living during the Japanese Occupation of Malaya, who, after being knocked unconscious while escaping from the clutches of the Japanese Army, wakes up in a quiet, sleepy village, seemingly untouched by the war. The villagers give her shelter and she begins a new life there. But soon it becomes clear that the village hides other secrets as well. Aishah is haunted by the presence of a young deformed girl whom no one else can see and she discovers that an unknown evil lurks in the surrounding woods nearby the village, an ancient creature that makes the villagers its prey, a demon known only as Azazil. The villagers keep an uneasy peace with the demon through offerings but the moment Aishah enters the village, the attacks inexplicably begin again.
- Hong Kong celebrates new year AS THE LIGHT GOES OUT
- Poster & trailer for Malay horror THE TRANSCEND
- New poster for THE EXTREME FOX
- Official poster and trailer for NINJA II: SHADOW OF A TEAR
- The End is Nigh: Apocalyptic Blu-ray double bill review
- SHACKLED: DVD review
- Behold! Full trailer for GOTHIC LOLITA BATTLE BEAR Z
- Korean Sci-Fi thriller 11 A.M: Movie review