- Feb 18
- Fresh stills from Spanish horror EXCORCISMUS
- Posted by Deljhp - 18/02/10 at 10:35 AM
With it’s hugely successful scare flicks [REC] and ]REC]2, Spanish movie house Filmax has been making quite a name for itself on the quality horror front, and with the arrival of some new stills for their latest creation the English language possession horror Exorcismus, they aren’t showing any signs of letting up anytime soon. Spaniard Manuel Carballo is directing, whilst the all grown up Sophie Vavasseur (yes indeed, the schoolgirl in ‘Resident Evil: Apocalypse’) leads an international cast, including; Tommy Bastow, Stephen Billington and Douglas Bradley. No word yet on a release date, but the pic has already scored rights sales in most English speaking regions, so it wont be long before it arrives.
Official synopsis: Fifteen-year-old Emma Hawkins is like any other teenage girl; she thinks that her parents don’t understand her. She longs for independence and a life free of family ties and responsibilities and she is prepared to do anything to achieve it. But one day she will be forced to face up to the consequences of her actions. Life seems to be carrying on as normal, until one day Emma starts experiencing frightening fits. Her parents are convinced that her problems are either medical or psychological, but when doctors´ tests are unable to draw any conclusions, the family is forced to look elsewhere for answers. It all started off as a bit of fun, Emma never really believed it, but the truth is there is something dark and sinister within her, and it won’t take long to surface.
Exorcismus stills (bottom of the page)
- Hong Kong celebrates new year AS THE LIGHT GOES OUT
- Poster & trailer for Malay horror THE TRANSCEND
- New poster for THE EXTREME FOX
- Official poster and trailer for NINJA II: SHADOW OF A TEAR
- The End is Nigh: Apocalyptic Blu-ray double bill review
- SHACKLED: DVD review
- Behold! Full trailer for GOTHIC LOLITA BATTLE BEAR Z
- Korean Sci-Fi thriller 11 A.M: Movie review