- Mar 07
- Get yourself a big chunk of CHOCOLATE
- Posted by Deljhp - 07/03/13 at 10:49 AM
Directed by Prachya Pinkaew of Ong-bak fame, choreographed by stunt coordinator Panna Rittikrai and debuting Yanin Vismitananda, Chocolates a no stunt double martial arts extravaganza and one of the best and craziest fight films in the last decade and it’s the next film up for a screening a the Terracotta Film Club, at the Prince Charles Cinema, London.
If you’ve never seen this movie (shame on you) we can’t think of a better way to take it in for the first time, than on the BIG screen. The Event is on Wednesday 27 March and we’d imagine seats will go fast, so snap up a ticket in advance from the Prince Charles Cinema website.
Synopsis: What happens when an autistic girl, with uncanny reflex and mimicking abilities, spends a lifetime watching martial art films? She becomes the baddest chick on the planet. Though born autistic, Zen has the amazing ability to copy the martial art skills of her film heroes; Bruce Lee and Tony Jaa. These skills come in handy when the peaceful life Zen and her mother; Zin, have is shattered when Zin is diagnosed with cancer. Zen delves into her mother’s dark past to collect on family debts but finds they are in a fight for their lives when the entire Bangkok criminal underworld come bearing down on them.
- KUNG FU KILLER arrives in 2015
- RABID DOGS arrive on UK DVD & Blu
- English subbed trailer for VENGEANCE OF AN ASSASSIN
- Hellboy, Robocop, The Punisher and Jaa ply SKIN TRADE
- Visit THE WORLD OF KANAKO at the London Film Festival
- Fantasy horror BLACK BUTLER arrives in the UK
- THE VISITOR: Blu-Ray Review
- Times aren’t hard for THE INCREDIBLE MELTING MAN