- Apr 23
- Korean horror DON’T CLICK set for release in May
- Posted by Deljhp - 23/04/12 at 06:09 PM
A video tape that curses all those who watch it to a terrible death, it’s a premise that sounds rather familiar, but seeing as it looks like Korean fright flicks are mighty thin on the ground this year, upcoming K-horror Don’t Click is going back on our ‘too see’ list. We say “back” because ‘Don’t Click’ was supposed to open in Korea last last summer - under the iffy name tag of ‘Unidentified Video’ - but its returned for release in 2012, with a snappier title, new poster, new full trailer and a decent summary of the plot. Nice! Don’t Click opens on May 31.
Synopsis: Jung-mi, who's been living alone with her elder sister after their parents left for the US, uploads UCC often in hopes of being famous. She believes that it's the easy way to make her dream come true: being an anchorwoman. Jung-mi's sister, Se-hi thinks this is useless and same time dangerous but cannot stop her sister. When Jung-mi finds that the video so called "forbidden video" is in the centre of the attention, she asks Se-hi's boyfriend, Joon-hyuk working at special investigation team for cyber crimes to get her the file. Even though it's already forbidden, Joon-hyuk illegally downloads the video file from the closed internet site for Jung-mi. She clicks the file only to find out it contains one high school girl's wicked necromantic ritual. After watching the video, there happen series of strange incidents to Jung-mi. Now, Se-hi has to find the way to save her only sister from the curse of the video.
- A GAME OF ASSASSINS finally starts on Dec 26
- Epic KING NARESUAN series reaches number 5!?
- Are we ready for a FIRESTORM?!
- Hong Kong celebrates new year AS THE LIGHT GOES OUT
- Poster & trailer for Malay horror THE TRANSCEND
- New poster for THE EXTREME FOX
- Official poster and trailer for NINJA II: SHADOW OF A TEAR
- The End is Nigh: Apocalyptic Blu-ray double bill review