- May 21
- Korea’s action-packed QUICK hits U.S Blu and DVD
- Posted by Deljhp - 21/05/12 at 05:49 PM
If spectacular street chases and non stop explosions galore are your thing (and who wouldn’t!?) then you could do a lot worse than cast your eye in the direction of the upcoming U.S DVD release of Jo Bum-Gu’s Korean blockbuster, action-fest...Quick.
Starring Lee Min-Ki, Kang Ye-Won and Kim In-Kwon it lands on Blu-ray™ and DVD. Both the BD and DVD have some extensive bonus content but the Blu-ray’s the one to go for, for some great exclusive bonus features.
Either way, it’s OTT, ridiculously cool eye candy of the highest order – so natch we’re going to cover it. Quick hits the street Aug 21.
Synopsis: While driving a female pop star to a live broadcast appearance, motorcycle-riding messenger Gi-su receives a mysterious call that there’s a bomb wired to the pop star’s helmet and will blow up if he fails to make a series of deliveries within a fixed time limit. Caught up in a terrorist attack on the grandest scale smack in a heavily populated city along with the police hot on his trail, he and his passenger must embark on a high-speed race against time that their very lives depend on.
- Epic KING NARESUAN series reaches number 5!?
- Are we ready for a FIRESTORM?!
- Hong Kong celebrates new year AS THE LIGHT GOES OUT
- Poster & trailer for Malay horror THE TRANSCEND
- New poster for THE EXTREME FOX
- Official poster and trailer for NINJA II: SHADOW OF A TEAR
- The End is Nigh: Apocalyptic Blu-ray double bill review
- SHACKLED: DVD review