- Oct 30
- New trailer and release date for Malay martial arts pic KINTA
- Posted by Deljhp - 30/10/08 at 12:12 AM
A new trailer has appeared and a release date finally (the flick was originally set for release in Nov 2007 but hit production problems) set for whats being hailed as "Malaysia's first ever martial arts movie" Kinta. Now it looks like director CL Hor has the problems solved, because the film is looking truely kick ass and is due out on Dec 4th. Head to the link for the trailer.
Synopsis: In 1880, Chinese immigrants flooded Kinta Valley when tin ore was discovered. Master Hoong (Patrick Teoh) consolidates his domination of the Southern Ocean by teaming up with a mysterious secret society to suppress struggling miners. A group of the miners including Dragon (Robin Ho), Tiger (Michael Chin), Ace (Kuan Fei Jun) and Blaze (David Bao) unite under the leadership of Tin Sok (Albert Yuen) to take on their oppressors. In the fight of justice and survival of the fittest, a heroic battle of earth shaking proportions ensues.
- EDDIE: THE SLEEPWALKING CANNIBAL quickie review
- MANIAC (2013): DVD Review
- Martial arts fest THE KING OF THE STREETS on U.S DVD
- U.S theatrical release for Asian action fest THE GUILLONTINES
- A GOOD DAY TO DIE HARD: Blu-ray Review
- Trailer for J-horror HANAKO SAN
- THE FLU arrives in Korea this summer
- Takashi Miike’s FOR LOVE’S SAKE: DVD review