- Jan 24
- North America gets HK slasher DREAM HOME this February
- Posted by Deljhp - 24/01/11 at 11:36 AM
The good news, IFC Films have set the date for their release of Pang Ho-cheung’s highly enjoyable and hugely bloody Hong Kong slash horror Dream Home. The bad news, it won’t be going theatrical, only VOD, but will be available to see from February 9th. For those who’ve yet to dip a toe into the waters of “On Demand” we’ve found a second option for all clever bods sensibly kitted out with multi-region DVD players, is the UK DVD release, which goes on sale from March 28.
Synopsis: When she was a child, Cheng Lai-sheung (Josie Ho) could see Hong Kong’s famed Victoria Harbour from her apartment. But as time passed, the old buildings in front of her home were demolished to make way for a huge residential project that now blocks her view. Increasingly disappointed and upset, she vowed to one day save up enough money for her family to move into a new apartment with a magnificent sea view. In order to get what she wants, she must take matters into her own hands...even if it means getting her hands seriously bloody.
- Korean disaster epic THE TOWER: DVD review
- Official site for Sion Sono’s WHY DON’T YOU PLAY IN HELL
- APARTMENT 1303: DVD review
- Indie horror THE HUMAN RACE gets picked up for release
- New poster for HK horror TALES FROM THE DARK: Part 1
- TV spot for Hideo Nakata’s THE COMPLEX
- This new clip from Neil Jordan’s BYZANTIUM
- Full program for 13th Nippon Connection Film Festival