- Apr 12
- Now with extra Maggie! New THE KING OF FIGHTERS artwork
- Posted by Deljhp - 12/04/10 at 08:55 PM
Yeah we know it’s probably going to suck so very badly, but Maggie Q is in it and we just can’t help ourselves. A new poster for Gordon Chan’s (‘Painted Skin’) live action adaptation of the fight game The King of Fighters has appeared, and as this will fall squarely into our world of guilty pleasures, we had to post it. Joining Maggie for the fun, the cast includes Sean Faris, Will Yun Lee and David Leitch. No word yet on a release date, but you’ll probaly know when its coming, there’ll be a whiff of cheese in the air.
Synopsis: the last surviving descendants of three legendary clans are continuously transported to other dimensions to test their martial arts skills against an evil force that seeks to invade and infect the real world.
- Korean horror thriller THE WICKED goes theatrical
- Nothing Infernal about REVENGE OF THE GREEN DRAGONS
- Because you know it makes sense SHARKNADO 2 on DVD
- First there was INK. Now look who’s in THE FRAME
- Third Window Films offer us a LESSON OF EVIL
- Kung Po Flesh is on the menu in EVIL FEED
- New trailer for KILLERS
- In a Nutshell: GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY