- Mar 04
- Pang bros horror THE CHILDS EYE 3D opening in June?
- Posted by Deljhp - 04/03/10 at 10:23 AM
Those workaholic Pang brothers, Danny and Oxide have been keeping themselves busy over the last year. As well as putting their latest big budget blockbuster Storm Warriors 2 through post production and release, they’ve also been hard at work on another follow up film to their hit “The Eye” horror series, titled The Child's Eye 3D.
We’re very intrigued to see what those Pang boys have been up to in their 3D world, and signs are starting to appear that Child's Eye is nearing completion. A first piece of teaser art has turned up. A more detailed summary of the plot is out, and now, some of the movies distributors are quoting June as the month for the release. Heres hoping that opening date sticks, because an English subbed DVD release should'nt be too far behind!.
Synopsis: Stranded in Thailand by the political uprising and airport closure, Rainie and her friends were unable to return home. Reluctantly, they decide to stay in an aged and shabby hotel. Among them is Rainie’s almost-breakup boyfriend, Lok, Ling and her brother Rex and Ciwi with her beloved boyfriend, Hei. The moment they check into the hotel…they come across three weird children and a puppy that seems slightly odd. As strange and sinister things start to happen, they begin disappearing one after another………
- You’ll wish you had seen the BLIND WOMAN’S CURSE
- New Korean thriller hits THE TARGET
- Dayglo biker chick superheroes are gooooo!
- THE LADY ASSASSIN: DVD Review
- South Korea prepares itself for the KING’S WRATH
- UK trailer for Indie sci-fi actioner THE MACHINE
- In a Nutshell: CARRIE
- Arrow Films look into the WHITE OF THE EYE