- Feb 08
- The Cottage director moves to CHERRY TREE LANE
- Posted by Deljhp - 08/02/10 at 04:53 PM
Familiar to some as director of British horror comedy ‘The Cottage’ and the writer behind Tom Shankland’s effective little scare fest ‘The Children,’ Paul Andrew Williams is back in the big chair for his latest horror thriller, Cherry Tree Lane. Now well into post production we’ve just scared up a teaser poster and some stills from the film, that Williams describes as “tense, harrowing and even disturbing at times.” Sounds very promising. Stills at the link.
Synopsis: Christine and Mike are your average parents. They live in an ordinary house on a regular street with their teenage son Sebastian. It's early evening and like many working parents there's still dinner to prepare, a phone call to be made and a bottle of wine to be opened. They settle in and unwind from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Then there's a knock at the front door. The door is answered by Christine, who reappears with a knife at her throat, and a gang of teenagers at her back. Sebastian has grassed one of them up and they are here to exact the worst revenge imaginable to a parent. They settle in to wait for Sebastian to come home.
- New trailer for TEKKEN 2: KAZUYA’S REVENGE
- North America gets BABY BLUES on DVD & Blu
- New poster for K-horror THE TUNNEL
- KILLERS arrive in the U.K this Friday
- So-so teaser poster for horror thriller HORNS
- Daniel Chan’s TRIAD on US DVD
- English subbed trailer for Thai horror HONG HOON
- RIGOR MORTIS lands on U.S DVD