- Feb 15
- Trail for Korean historical drama GABI (aka RUSSIAN COFFEE)
- Posted by Adgy - 15/02/12 at 06:26 PM
Historical dramas seem to be pretty popular in Korea these days, and as long as they're high quality, no one's complaining. The next film hoping to join that long line of success is Gabi, sometimes going under the name Russian Coffee, the name of the book it's based on. The film is directed by Jang Yoon-hyeon, stars Joo Jin-mo, Park Hee-soon and Kim So-yeon and is currently set for a March 15th release in Korea.
Synopsis: Gabi depicts the assassination attempt of King Gojong (Park Hee-Soon) - the 26th king of the Joseon Dynasty. Set towards the end of the 19th century, when coffee was first introduced to Korea, Russian sharpshooter Illichi (Joo Jin-Mo) and Joseon's first barista Danya (Kim So-Yeon) are manipulated by Sadako (Yoo-Sun) in an intricate plot to assassinate King Gojong.
- New trailer for TEKKEN 2: KAZUYA’S REVENGE
- North America gets BABY BLUES on DVD & Blu
- New poster for K-horror THE TUNNEL
- KILLERS arrive in the U.K this Friday
- So-so teaser poster for horror thriller HORNS
- Daniel Chan’s TRIAD on US DVD
- English subbed trailer for Thai horror HONG HOON
- RIGOR MORTIS lands on U.S DVD