- Dec 29
- Turkey gets horrific with HTR2B TRANSFORMATION
- Posted by Deljhp - 29/12/12 at 10:39 AM
Turkey has been dabbling with fright flicks (with varying degrees of success) for a more than few years now, but this is the first we can recall of them taking a stab at home invasion horror, and on the whole it’s actually looking rather good!
The Turkish horror thriller Htr2b Dönüşüm (aka ‘Htr2b Transformation’) is directorial debut of Osman Evre Tolga , stars; Serkan Altunorak, Teoman Kumbaracibasi, Veda Yurtsever Ipek and Ahmet Somers, and if one word was going to describe this one...its...“brutal.”
Synopsis: Is all scientific research for the good of mankind? An amazing June night. A peaceful mansion surrounded by forest, where a happy family prepare for a dinner. Human guinea pigs, modified to become a real ‘weapon’ escape an illegal clinic appear in the same forest. A family who has bonded instinctively together in order to protect each other from harm, or genetically altered, callous humans (with their Htr2b ‘aggression gene’ pushed off the scale) who will survive the onslaught?!
Htr2b is released in Turkey today.
- EVIL FEED: Review
- Korean horror thriller THE WICKED goes theatrical
- Nothing Infernal about REVENGE OF THE GREEN DRAGONS
- Because you know it makes sense SHARKNADO 2 on DVD
- First there was INK. Now look who’s in THE FRAME
- Third Window Films offer us a LESSON OF EVIL
- Kung Po Flesh is on the menu in EVIL FEED
- New trailer for KILLERS